Complex Complex

Awesome

Good production quality, I wasn't sure of the girl at first but both of the personalities really had a lot of funny characteristics and cleverly animated expressions.

Tootsie Roll Dysfunction Tootsie Roll Dysfunction

If you don't care, I dont' care.

The animation worked for the the setting but the script was tedious. The Owl's rants weren't very clever. It's kinda like how 11 year old's know curse words but they don't really know how to use them well yet. I guess I also feel the "extreme frustration" gimmick is getting a bit played out here. The animation was funny in some parts but the content past that dragged on. It was all too obvious and straight forward for me in the end. If I were to offer advice, I would say work on more drafts of the script before production and consider quality over quantity of words spoken.

Life in the Portal Life in the Portal

Lackluster Bully

I liked the style and animation, I thought the concept was pretty funny but the younger blond kid's voice and lines had me hoping for more. It's weird too, the main character's lines and voice are eccentric and colourful. Fun to watch. Then you get to this kid and the magic is lost. I understand the parody but it's an uninspired one. And honestly the main character was too easily defeated by the kid's lame ass remarks. Maybe some clever banter for that. Like seriously, the only purpose I saw for that kid was to help set up the sonic joke which was pretty good. I really did like this flash, I just wanted more from the non-main character instead of few humdrum insults.

Mr. Holy 2 Mr. Holy 2

Damn

It all works so well. It seems very iconic. I want to know this character now.

Model Model

So awesome.

Eyes are a pain for sure, I've been there. I totally love the "Kick-Ass" styling. You have really inspired me to try more things like this in portraits.

SgtPooter responds:

thank you very much, its a really awesome style, hope it works for you :)