Complex Complex

Awesome

Good production quality, I wasn't sure of the girl at first but both of the personalities really had a lot of funny characteristics and cleverly animated expressions.

Tootsie Roll Dysfunction Tootsie Roll Dysfunction

If you don't care, I dont' care.

The animation worked for the the setting but the script was tedious. The Owl's rants weren't very clever. It's kinda like how 11 year old's know curse words but they don't really know how to use them well yet. I guess I also feel the "extreme frustration" gimmick is getting a bit played out here. The animation was funny in some parts but the content past that dragged on. It was all too obvious and straight forward for me in the end. If I were to offer advice, I would say work on more drafts of the script before production and consider quality over quantity of words spoken.

Life in the Portal Life in the Portal

Lackluster Bully

I liked the style and animation, I thought the concept was pretty funny but the younger blond kid's voice and lines had me hoping for more. It's weird too, the main character's lines and voice are eccentric and colourful. Fun to watch. Then you get to this kid and the magic is lost. I understand the parody but it's an uninspired one. And honestly the main character was too easily defeated by the kid's lame ass remarks. Maybe some clever banter for that. Like seriously, the only purpose I saw for that kid was to help set up the sonic joke which was pretty good. I really did like this flash, I just wanted more from the non-main character instead of few humdrum insults.

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Chuck's New Tux?

I remember seeing that one after seeing Happy Harry's way better. "A Slice of the Action" movie. Why not that one? It's concept was way funnier, more original, and unpredictable. Chuck was just a gory version of a classic joke. Nice but hardly worth much mention. They had all the same technical merits but the story was just way better in his other movie. I think Happy Harry deserve an award but not for that. Not movie of the year for that at least. Honorable mention maybe. I seriously want to know why that was so. If you can cure my curiosity, I'd appreciated it.

I gave it a four for the the Chuck movie but I thought your performance and other selections were decent enough for me to enjoy.

The Last Fight The Last Fight

Is it?

I liked the style but didn't really get into the design of it. Guys in gap clothes never do it for me. Like I said, style was good, it had some pretty nice scenes. Storyline really did nothing for me. And this might just be me but the cussing was a bit much. Even talking seemed a bit much, but they didn't really have faces to express what words tried and failed to do. I don't really know what to do with this. It's an action movie with no action. Just a lot of action elements so it seems packed. I honestly can't remember any of the fight scenes to vividly but I do remember your shakey cam and nice effects. That's what really sticks out and it's good. To satify me, I need a story that does more then make me say "Oh geez..." I totally think you could make something I love, but this wasn't it. Cheers on your front page though. You're obviously rocking it in the right direction.

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

My review

Well I like the idea of the clock and all but this reminds me too much of my friend's poor concept of a superhero. In the respect that the hero is so good it hurts. Which I hate. I mean honestly the only reason he fought the ninja robbers was to show-off. Judging his powers he didn't even have to strike once. Bottom line: I like action but I hate impervious superheros.

It's like saying, "Hey lets watch a cougar fight a worm." There's no struggle there and those ninja robbers showed a lot of skill being able to freehand cut glass. The superhero looked bored fighting them and so was I.

Harry Potter INA Harry Potter INA

Like, I liked it.

I really liked the idea of Harry Potter in the 80's, some of the stuff was funny. A lot of the sexual jokes just dragged on but you had a few redeeming points for sure. It was a bit long but I think that's only because the story was kinda dragging. Like I said though, you had a lot of cool parts in it but they were a tad too far apart from each other to really appreciate them. I really wanted to like this more then I did but I love the core idea of it for sure. So I give you props there.

Aquel lindo pichón :p Aquel lindo pichón :p

uhh

It was good, I'll give you that... but I think your storytelling needs a tad more work. Cause I was a bit confused in the end.

Rex Rex

I dig your style

It was pretty. Funny concept but great character designs.

DE_aztec DE_aztec

Didn't think I'd like it

But I did. Mostly cause I don't really care but you made me care. It was deliciously good. I'm even writing a review for it. Maddness.